Bicycle accidents are common, and my personal injury team regularly secures maximum compensation for the victims of these.
The most common types of bicycle-car accidents include:
- Driver neglects the rules of bicyclist right-of-way
- Driver doesn’t see you when it’s dark outside
- Driver opens a car door in front of bicyclist
- Driver fails to use proper traffic signals
- Driver forces bicyclist off the road in a no-contact accident.
The insurance companies calculate a settlement offer based on the strength of your legal representation. I have fought personal injury cases for over 33 years and have obtained countless accident victim settlements, many over six figures.
The inconvenience, pain, and frustration that comes with a serious injury means you shouldn’t settle for anything less than you deserve.